Saturday, July 24, 2010

Organising workshop @ Kikki.K

Hi all
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend so far.
As I love stationery, I was very excited to see that Kikki.K store in the City (Enex 100 building) will be running a workshop called "Paper Flow".
Then my excitement subsided when I realised that it is on the day I will be in Adelaide (all work, no pleasure).

Anyway, if you are interested here are the details:

Date: 3 August 2010
Time: 6 pm
Store: Enex 100
Topic: Paper Flow
Cost: $40 (you get 10% discount off purchases at the workshop and for 1 week following)

A lovely girl there told me that they'll run more of these in the future - yay!

Have a wonderful Sunday
Maja xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maja, I love stationary too... a workshop would be so much fun.
    Thanks also for your very kind, and much appreciated comments, I am keeping my chin up!
    Flick x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i do love kikki k! Sounds like a good workshop - I might have to keep an eye out for a future date too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails